Here is the best article on the topic how to play chess like grandmaster.That is compiled by https://nhadep247.net
1. 5 Ways to Start Thinking Like a Grandmaster
- Author: thechessworld.com
- Date Submitted: 03/21/2019 02:56 AM
- Average star voting: (4.89/5 stars and 32139 reviews)
- Summary: 5 ways to start thinking like a Grandmaster. As well as many other materials and lessons that will help you to learn or improve the skills of the game of chess.
- Match with the search results: Nov 16, 2016 … … like a Grandmaster. As well as many other materials and lessons that will help you to learn or improve the skills of the game of chess.
2. The grandmaster diet: How to lose weight while barely moving
- Author: www.espn.com
- Date Submitted: 03/31/2019 11:06 PM
- Average star voting: (3.64/5 stars and 86797 reviews)
- Summary: You wouldn’t think that chess players, who sit for hours on end and extend their arms only from time to time, would struggle with weight loss. But they do. Inside the very real, very bizarre metabolic phenomenon gripping chess.
- Match with the search results: Apr 27, 2020 … Robert Sapolsky, who studies stress in primates at Stanford University, says a chess player can burn up to 6,000 calories a day while playing in …
3. How To Think Like A Chess Grandmaster: GM’s Thought Process Revealed!
- Author: herculeschess.com
- Date Submitted: 08/29/2020 09:39 AM
- Average star voting: (4.2/5 stars and 61895 reviews)
- Match with the search results: To sum up everything, a grandmaster relies on two systems of thinking when playing a game of chess: one is progressive thinking and the other is reciprocal …
4. The 20 Chess Books That Helped Me To Become a Grandmaster | Rafael Leitão
- Author: rafaelleitao.com
- Date Submitted: 03/21/2019 11:06 PM
- Average star voting: (4.37/5 stars and 75553 reviews)
- Summary: Find out in this article the 20 chess books that helped me to become a grandmaster. From the opening till the endgame you will discover great chess books!
- Match with the search results: I learned to play chess in 1986 and was immediately struck by a chess fever. … Dvoretsky’s early books were for me like finding a hidden treasure.
5. Think like a Chess Grand Master with these 5 Business Moves
- Author: insyteglobal.com
- Date Submitted: 12/21/2020 04:12 PM
- Average star voting: (3.58/5 stars and 81971 reviews)
- Summary: Thinking like a chess master helps companies outmaneuver their competition. Here’s how to dominate your business strategy.
- Match with the search results: Jan 21, 2022 … She’s able to see several moves ahead of the person she’s playing, and data allows businesses to do the same. Here’s how to use data-driven …
6. Play the openings like a GM!
- Author: en.chessbase.com
- Date Submitted: 05/08/2021 06:00 PM
- Average star voting: (4.09/5 stars and 45227 reviews)
- Summary: On the night before his last round game Atul Dahale was faced with the eternal question: Which opening will me maximum winning chances? A victory would give him second place and US $600, a loss would mean taking home almost nothing. In this pressure filled situation a Romanian GM unexpectedly came to his rescue. Atul tells us how he was able to make one of the best opening preparations of his chess career.
- Match with the search results: May 17, 2016 … Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. … Play the openings like a grandmaster. By Atul Dahale.